We are registered and fully licensed Plumbers, therefore we can issues Plumbing Certificates of Compliance. This is to certify that their plumbing work complies with all regulatory installations requirements.
According to The Plumbing Industry Registration Board, CoC is a system and process whereby a licensed plumbing practitioner will self-certify their plumbing work by issuing a plumbing certificate of compliance to the relevant owner, municipality, local authority and / or insurance company. Through the process the licensed plumber takes ownership for their plumbing work and is held accountable for the work he has done.
A PLUMBING CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
WILL BE ISSUED FOR MOST PLUMBING WORK, INCLUDING:
- Where the total value of work, including materials, labour and VAT, is more than R1 500 (material costs must be included, regardless of whether the materials were supplied by another person);
- The installation, relocation or replacement of any electric water heating system, regardless of the cost;
- For every separate installation on a site;
- The construction, installation or alteration of any above or below ground sanitary drain, regardless of the cost;
- The installation, relocation or replacement of any hot water solar water heating system; and
- The installation, relocation or replacement of any heat pump water heating system.
We will issue a plumbing CoC within five working days of the completion of the plumbing works we performed.
Only a licensed plumber may purchase and issue compliance certificates. It is illegal for anyone to work on a plumbing installation if they are not a qualified plumber or do not work under the adequate supervision of a qualified plumber.